BIOSKIN HAIRPRO MESOTHERAPY COCKTAIL
HAIRPRO (HAIR GROWTH)
BioSkin HAIRPRO mesotherapy formulation nourishes and stimulates hair follicles for healthy hair growth and helps to protect against androgenic alopecia, androgenic areata and telogen effluvium.
- Nourishes and hydrates the scalp to enhance healthy hair growth and appearance.
- Improves microcirculation and oxygenates follicles
- Nourishing, soothing and hydrating.
BSK9 HAIRCARE solution nourishes and stimulates hair follicles for healthy hair growth, and may help protect against androgenic alopecia, androgenic areata and telogen effluvium. It is a professional use, sterile, cosmeceutical solution.
- Ginkgo Biloba stimulates microcirculation which helps increases the supply of nutrients to the scalp, strengthening hair follicles and stimulating new hair growth. It also has antibac- terial properties which promote a healthy scalp.
- Panthenol coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating and giving a shiny appearance. Organic Silanol functions as a cross-linking agent, providing strength, flexibility and resi- lience. It acts as a catalyst for many reactions whilst stabilizes and maintains the architec- ture of skin tissues, stimulating fibroblasts and promoting the biosynthesis of collagen fibres and elastin.
- Cegaba is an amino-acid which stimulates cell growth and cell proliferation. Through a series of non-hormonal mechanisms, it prolongs and activates the hair growth phase, strengthening hair follicles, making them more resistant and able to produce stronger and thicker hair.
- Vit-Complex 1 contains numerous vitamins including biotin, niacinamide and riboflavin, which have a soothing and antioxidant effect and accelerate hair growth.
5 x 10ml Vials (Box), 1 x 10ml Vial
Aqua, Panthenol, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Curcuma Longa Callus Conditioned Media, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Carboxyethyl Aminobutyric Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Biotin, Troxerutin, Phytic Acid, Riboflavin, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Special considerations before starting treatment
· Dermal pen
|Area of Application||