DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You use this website at your own risk.
- We do not warrant or represent that the content of this site is accurate, up-to-date or complete, or that it does not infringe the rights of any third parties. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website, its contents or any of the products or services supplied through the website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, MACNO AESTHETIC SOLUTIONS PTY LTD disclaim all implied representations and warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties that the products and services offered and supplied through the website will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose or will comply with any descriptions on the website or samples.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our employees, shareholders or other representatives) are not liable for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with your use of or inability to access this site or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied via this website. This limitation of liability (whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence or statute) applies to all damages of any kind including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties.
- In the event that our wesite fails to operate or causes you any loss or damage, due to non availability of information, we cannot be held accountable.
- Your access to and use of this wedsite is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not represent or warrant that this website, the server that makes it available or any of the products or services supplied through this website will be free of errors, viruses or defects or that the service will be uninterrupted or timely. Because of the nature of the Internet, we do not warrant that this website will be secure and we will not be liable for any disruptions to the website.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.
- If any dispute arises about this agreement or how this agreement applies or arising out of your use of this Site, the laws of South Africa will apply.
- If any of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out, and the remaining Terms will remain in force.
- Headings are for reference purposes only.
- If we do not act in relation to a breach by you or others of these Terms, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- In these Terms, the term “website” includes any email bulletins or other content that we provide to you via or initiated from this website.