SALON SPECIFICS GERANIUM HOT FILM WAX 1kg
Salon Specifics Geranium Hot Film Wax is a creamy based, low temperature wax enriched with a gentle geranium aroma, especially suitable for intimate areas.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Creamy based wax with skin calming extracts.
- Designed for smaller & more intimate areas.
- Soft & pliable.
- Leaves skin silky smooth with no sticky residue.
Recommendations for a back wax
- Using cotton wool, clean the client’s skin with Salon Specifics Pre Wax Lotion to remove excess oils.
- Apply talcum powder to lift the hairs. Test the temperature of the Film Wax on your inner arm using a wooden spatula.
- Apply wax in direction of hair growth.
- Allow the Film Wax to set (approximately 20 seconds).
- Quickly remove wax AGAINST the hair growth, placing your hand over the waxed area to comfort it.
- Reapply wax as directed, working in larger patches at a time.
- Nourish and soothe the skin with Salon Specifics Post Wax Crème or Post Wax Rose Oil.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 4 cm|
INCI Ingredient Listing: Colophonium (Rosin), Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Guaiazulene