SALON SPECIFICS LAVENDER PARAFFIN WAX 1kg
Salon Specifics Lavender Paraffin Wax is a superior antioxidant formula, delicately scented with lavender fragrance, and enriched with moisturising vitamin E.
- Ideal for dry and sensitive skin
- For use on hands and feet only
- A specialised treatment incorporated into a manicure, pedicure or facial.
- Nourishes and moisturises the skin.
- Improves flaking and peeling nail conditions.
- Improves skin colour by increasing circulation.
- Soothes and renews dry hands / feet / cracked skin.
- Refreshes, rejuvenates and invigorates.
- Recommended for arthritis and swollen joints.
INCI Ingredient Listing: Paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, CI 60725 (Solvent Violet 13)
|DIRECTIONS OF USE|
Allow wax to melt to workable consistency.
TIP: People generally experience more heat sensation in their feet, and so, when you dip a foot, the paraffin may seem much warmer. Simply immerse the foot more slowly. Because feet are larger than hands, you will displace more paraffin. Use extra care to avoid spilling.