SALON SPECIFICS PEACH PARAFFIN WAX 1kg
Salon Specifics Peach Paraffin Wax is delicately perfumed with a peach fragrance, and enriched with skin conditioning vitamin E.
- Ideal for dry and sensitive skin
- For use on hands and feet only
- A specialised treatment incorporated into a manicure, pedicure or facial.
- Nourishes and moisturises the skin.
- Improves flaking and peeling nail conditions.
- Improves skin colour by increasing circulation.
- Soothes and renews dry hands / feet / cracked skin.
- Refreshes, rejuvenates and invigorates.
- Recommended for arthritis and swollen joints.
Top Tips for a Manicure
- Ensure all jewellery is removed. Cleanse and file nails, push cuticles back and exfoliate.
- Apply Salon Specifics Hygienic Paraffin Spray (with purifying Tea Tree oil).
- Manipulate Massage Cream with Collagen into hands and feet to enhance the effectiveness of the Paraffin Wax.
- Test the temperature of the Paraffin Wax on the inside of your wrist. It should feel comfortably warm. Ensuring the client’s fingers/toes are closed together; dip one hand/foot at a time into the Paraffin Bath 2–3 times to form a glove.
- Insert hand/foot into the Glove Liner and cover with the Toweling Mitten/Bootie.
- Allow to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the Glove Liner with the wax and dispose.
- Massage the excess oil into the hands or feet.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 26 cm|
INCI Ingredient Listing: Paraffin,Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonone, Linalool, CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 26100 (Oil Red BR)
|DIRECTIONS OF USE||
Pre Wax Directions
TIP: People generally experience more heat sensation in their feet, and so, when you dip a foot, the paraffin may seem much warmer. Simply immerse the foot more slowly. Because feet are larger than hands, you will displace more paraffin. Use extra care to avoid spilling.