TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website at www.macno.co.za (the “Site”) is owned and operated by MACNO AESTHETIC SOLUTIONS PTY LTD, a registered company in South Africa and is provided for residents of South Africa, but open to public viewing internationally as well. This page sets out the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this site (the “Terms”). Please read the Terms carefully. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use this Site and service. By using this Site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms. The term “you” as used in these Terms refers to all individuals and/or entities accessing this Site for any reason.
- This site displays information about nutritional and weight loss supplements, vitamins and wellness products. This website also displays mesotherapy and depilatory products, indicated for professionals use only. Some of the products listed on this website are supplied to us by a third party.
- Although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that this information is correct and up to date, we cannot check the accuracy of such information where it is provided to us by third parties.
- We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties. We recommend you confirm all information contained on or linked from the Site with a relevant provider.
- This website for is for your personal use and purpose only. Non-commercial use of site information is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation. You must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the website, or create any other material using material on the website, without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), branding, slogans and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining our prior written consent.
- The website, including trademarks, service-marks, business names, company names, logos, trade-names, products, technology and processes contained in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by us or by third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this Site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person or entity in any jurisdiction.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You use this website at your own risk.
- We do not warrant or represent that the content of this site is accurate, up-to-date or complete, or that it does not infringe the rights of any third parties. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website, its contents or any of the products or services supplied through the website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, MACNO AESTHETIC SOLUTIONS PTY LTD disclaim all implied representations and warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties that the products and services offered and supplied through the website will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose or will comply with any descriptions on the website or samples.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our employees, shareholders or other representatives) are not liable for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with your use of or inability to access this site or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied via this website. This limitation of liability (whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence or statute) applies to all damages of any kind including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties.
- In the event that our wesite fails to operate or causes you any loss or damage, due to non availability of information, we cannot be held accountable.
- Your access to and use of this wedsite is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not represent or warrant that this website, the server that makes it available or any of the products or services supplied through this website will be free of errors, viruses or defects or that the service will be uninterrupted or timely. Because of the nature of the Internet, we do not warrant that this website will be secure and we will not be liable for any disruptions to the website.
WEBSITE USER’S PRIVACY
- Both we and our suppliers may disclose your personal information to others where directly connected with facilitating your requirements.
- At all times we retain the right to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- We may disclose aggregated information about users and use statistics relating to the website and aggregated information about our sales and trading patterns to others.
PRODUCTS, RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS
- Restrictions and conditions apply to all of the products and services offered on this website.
- To determine the applicable restrictions and conditions you must contact us or the relevant third party provider.
- The products on this website do not intend to cure or prevent any form of illness or disease.
- As with all nutrition, vitamin, health and aesthetic related products, please consult your medical practitioner before purchasing or using any of the products on this website, be it from MACNO AESTHETIC SOLUTIONS PTY LTD as well as any of our employees, shareholders, other representatives, a stockist of the brands, or a third party retailing or performing treatments of with the producst MACNO AESTHETIC SOLUTIONS PTY LTD. MACNO AESTHETIC SOLUTIONS PTY LTD will not be held responsible for negligent use of products, or ignorance of label warnings, instructions and recommended dosage amounts.
- Health Warning – Certain products such as fat burners and mestherapy products contain caffeine and other natural stimulants. Should you have any medical condition pregnancy, or any pre-existing condition that may be affected by one or more ingredients in our products, please consult your medical practitioner before considering consumption or purchase or treatment of any such product. MACNO AESTHETIC SOLUTIONS PTY LTD cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of negligence or ignorance of the above warning.
- Competitive athletes are advised to exercise caution or ideally abstain from the use of herbal blends and ingredients.
- As part of ongoing product development, product information online may change over time and may differ with product labels in store during such transition periods. We will however endeavor to update online information as soon as possible. When in doubt and for maximum accuracy, please use product information at store level/point of sale on existing packaging contained there.
- We may link our website to other sites on the World Wide Web. We are not required to maintain or update these links. It does not mean that we have reviewed these sites or that we endorse them. We are not responsible for the content of other sites, even if we link to them and we are not recommending these sites or their products or services to you.
- We make no warranties and accept no liability if you suffer any loss or damage in relation to material contained on external sites or using another’s product or services.
Except as otherwise specified, we may amend these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting amended Terms on the website. The amended Terms will take effect immediately when they are posted on the website.
Except as required by law or otherwise specified by MACNO AESTHETIC SOLUTIONS PTY LTD, you must provide any notices to us using our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org . We will provide any notices to you by email to any email address provided by you. Notices will be taken to have been received 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party receives notice that the address is invalid.
We may terminate this agreement, your registration with or ability to access this website and/or any other service provided to you by us and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of these Terms.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.
- If any dispute arises about this agreement or how this agreement applies or arising out of your use of this Site, the laws of South Africa will apply.
- If any of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out, and the remaining Terms will remain in force.
- Headings are for reference purposes only.
- If we do not act in relation to a breach by you or others of these Terms, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- In these Terms, the term “website” includes any email bulletins or other content that we provide to you via or initiated from this website.